Senior Financial Analyst – International Blue Chip
A new role has been created with an international blue chip for a Senior Financial Analyst. Spend your day analysing company performance and preparing various accounting and financial reports. To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models adding value to the finance team and the company as whole.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analysing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Financial forecasts.
- Analysing inventory
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- 3-5 years post article experience
- Proven experience in financial analysis in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven leadership abilities.